We value our staff
With the district’s rapid growth, we have a wide range of career options with many new roles available for Professionals in all clinical and non- clinical areas, providing many opportunities for personal and professional growth in a supportive and professionally fulfilling environment.
- Works Perks: Discounts at some great companies (Counties Manukau identification is required to obtain discounts)
- Onsite childcare facilities: The Tree House is an onsite child care centre based at Middlemore Hospital for staff. Staff are offered excellent childcare facilities at discounted rates.
- Career development : Our biggest asset are our employees and we believe in investing in them and providing opportunities to develop. Career development is all about making decisions; achieving goals; knowing what gives you job satisfaction and getting the most out of your work. You’ll be presented with many opportunities at Counties Manukau Health, and there are people available to support you at any stage of your journey including professional leaders, educators, managers and Human Resource personnel).
- Scholarships : There are various scholarships available in support of work-related training and study.
- Health and Support Services : Staff members at Counties Manukau Health have access to a number of health and support services and facilities. These include medical and wellness services such as breast screening, smoking cessation, flu vaccinations and massage clinics and support services such as chaplaincy and the EAP programme.
Welcome to our Tree House family!
We are a community-based not-for-profit early childhood education centre set up in 1998 to provide affordable childcare for staff at Middlemore Hospital and our local community.
More than twenty years on, we continue to deliver high quality and accessible care in our newly renovated premises. For more information visit our website by clicking the link.