Health Care Assistant Trainee - Earn as you Learn programme
Have you ever thought about making a career in Healthcare industry?
If so, keep reading to learn about the Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Training Programme!!!
Looking for a change in your career? Or are you a recent school leaver interested in entering the health workforce?
Come to work where your Work Matters at Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau. When your work makes a difference in other’s life, it can change your life too!
Click here to apply and register your interest!
Start a career in healthcare by applying for the HCA Earn as you Learn training programme! We are excited to offer this opportunity where you’ll be getting hands on experience working at Counties Manukau as an HCA, while actively participating in education and clinical learning activities and assessments to gain a Level 3 Health Assistance qualification, over twelve months.
We are looking for compassionate people who are interested in helping and caring for others. As a Healthcare Assistant you’ll be working in a team assisting Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to meet the health needs of patients, while undertaking your qualification.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others this programme is for you!
- Interest to develop a rewarding career as a Healthcare Assistant OR Previous caregiver/Healthcare Assistant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and work in a complex and changing environment
- Any experience within a healthcare setting in NZ or Moving and Handling training/First aid certificate would be an added advantage
- Work experience that demonstrates working with people; excellent communication with diverse groups; warehouse & labour; customer service; any health setting.