Enrolled Nurses (Full/Part- Time, Casual) Centralised Services, Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau District
Calling all Enrolled Nurses (Full/Part time) Rostered (Full/Part) Shifts Monday to Sunday
Are you an exceptional communicator who loves a challenge?
Do you want to make a difference by working with people who have experienced health events?
Do you want to broaden your knowledge through working in an exceptional and supportive work environment?
We are a training organisation for medical, nursing and allied health staff, with fantastic learning and development opportunities every day for you to develop and extend your knowledge and skills. This includes roles across all our Counties Manukau District sites (Middlemore Hospital, Manukau Health Park, and our community sites) and all areas and specialities. Employment options will be discussed with you when you apply.
We are keen to fill this roles asap, so we will contact you prior to the closing date.
We are looking for ENs who want to join the CM District whaanau and are excited about making a difference with their mahi. We have vacancies in most areas including:
- Medicine (Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Respiratory, Haematology, Endocrinology, Oncology, dermatology and renal services)
- Bureau & Resource Team
- Surgical and Perioperative (orthopaedics, general surgery, colorectal, Spinal, Plastic, Burns, theatres)
- Health of Older People (Ortho-Geriatric, Acute Care of the Elderly, Frail Elderly)
- Rehabilitation ( General Rehab, Stroke)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- Paediatrics (Neonatal Care, Medical, Surgical, Public Health, Youth Health)
- Women’s Health (Maternity and Gynae Care)
- Ambulatory Care (Module 5 Plastics & Hands Outpatients at Manukau Health Park)
- District Nursing Home Visiting, Community Clinics, Community Wards Franklin & Waiuku, Hospital in the home (HiTH)
- Localities - Franklin, Manukau, Mangere/Otara, Eastern
- Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit
- Ward 31 Integrated Stroke Unit
- Module 5, Manukau Health Park
We can offer you individualised orientation and specialised career progression programme to help you achieve the best outcomes for you, our patients and whaanau.
Our vision is for professional development for all staff; succession planning and advancing careers through study pathways.
Our goal is to turn the Counties Manukau District’s vision of achieving health equity into a reality, by delivering the right care, at the right time, and in the right place, for our community. We have the largest Pacific and second largest Maaori populations in New Zealand with ages ranging 0-100+.
Do you want to be part of the friendly Counties whaanau? We are looking for ENs to join our amazing team. We want to hear from you.
- New Zealand Enrolled Nurse
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- At least 1 year’s recent clinical nursing experience CAP Nurses will be considered
Please attach a cover letter stating which area you would be interested in and what hours you are wanting to work (i.e full time, part time or casual)
If you meet the above requirements and enjoy a fast paced team environment, then this may be the opportunity for you. If you require more information please contact Angela Silafai on 021 538 658 in the Recruitment Centre or Dianne Barnhill on Dianne.Barnhill@middlemore.co.nz
Job Number: CMH07094
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, in that you have received two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine or have received a medical exemption. Proof of vaccination or satisfactory evidence that you have received a medical exemption will be required as part of our recruitment process.
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.