Registered Nurse (Part-time/Full-time)Ward 31 Acute Stroke, CM Health
Full time/Part Time Positions available!
At Ward 31, we pride ourselves in providing hyper-acute patient care with a high patient turnover rate. On a daily basis, you will become a part of a patient’s path to recovery from life-threatening conditions.
We are offering an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to grow & further develop their acute patient care expertise. As part of our team, you will:
- Develop & grow your expertise with neurovascular disorders
- Provide interventional care, within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve the highest level of recovery possible
- Influence & contribute to the continuous improvement of Ward 31‘s model of care
- New Zealand Registered Nurse
- Current Practising Certificate
- A minimum of 1 years post registration nursing experience in a large hospital setting in NZ
To review the job description please click here
Apply online now at https://careers.countiesmanukau.health.nz/ or for more information please contact Shilpa Sethi in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2595007.
Applications close: 9 August 2021
Job Number: CMH20214724