Registered Nurses - Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities
Registered Nurses – Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities
BE PART OF HISTORY – Protect New Zealand’s borders against Covid-19!
Join the pioneer frontline teams in the Auckland managed isolation and quarantine facilities.
We need nurses to provide outstanding healthcare to people returning to NZ.
We currently have opportunities for Registered Nurses, who can provide a high level of care and support to returnees in facilities completing their 14-day isolation / quarantine stay.
Nurses also work with the wider MIQ team of NZ Defence Force, NZ Police and Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment to provide the national Covid-19 border response.
We can offer:
- Develop in-depth knowledge about Covid-19, infection prevention and control measures and overall border management in MIQ’s
- Experience working with unique population groups
- Working in a multi-disciplinary, cross sectorial All of Government team
- Fixed term roles, up until the end of June 2022, with full and part-time hours available.
- Rostered shifts, with rosters available six-weeks in advance
- Variety of shift length, times and locations that provide flexibility with your commitments and lifestyle
- A learning environment where strict infection prevention and control practices are followed and regularly reviewed
Benefits of joining Counties Manukau Health
Counties Manukau Health DHB is a values-driven organisation which strives to care for its staff and provide a safe place to work. As part of the DHB, benefits to you will include:
- COVID-19 vaccine: You’ll be part of the border workforce and be prioritised to receive the vaccine
- Special paid leave for COVID-19-related illness in addition to your sick leave entitlement as per the DHB NZNO MECA.
- Weekend & Night shift rates and Paid overtime
- Public holiday rates and benefits
- Enjoy the benefits of the DHB employee work perks programme
- Professional development opportunities
- Robust orientation and on-boarding
Want to know more?
Contact Hilary Cater, HR & Recruitment Lead via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 1977 164.
Our staff are as diverse as Auckland is
Counties Manukau Health is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our population. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and who share our values to apply. We greatly value seeing applicants from our Māori and Pacific communities.