Core Social Worker (Full Time) Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Te Whatu Ora
Based at Te Puawaitanga, Springs Road, East Tamaki
Salary will depend on placement on PSA Allied Health MECA (between Step 1-7)
Kotahi te kowhao o te ngira e kuhuna ai te miro ma, te miro pango, te miro whero
This Tainui whakatauaakii urges us to develop connections and to work collaboratively towards a common vision. We are looking for a visionary and forward-thinking Core Clinician Social Worker to work with us to improve equity and health outcomes for tamariki (children) and rangatahi (youth) at Te Puawaitanga – covering the Manukau, Manurewa, Papakura & Franklin region.
This position is responsible for providing a child, youth and family whanau centred safe and effective outcome focused social worker service within an interdisciplinary team setting.
If you enjoy being part of a positive working environment, this could be the role for you! We work closely with our tamariki, rangatahi, their whaanau, non-government organisations, schools and Primary Care providers. We can offer you a chance to work both independently and as part of a strong quality-focussed team. You will also be provided with on-going support with clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
- Registration with the New Zealand Social Work Board
- Current NZ Annual Practising Certificate
- Minimum of 1-2 years postgraduate experience working as SW in MH&A
- Full, clean driver’s licence with no limitations
What's in it for you?
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental & shipping freight (T’s & C’s apply)
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com. To view the job description, please click here.
For more information on this role, please contact Avril Scott on Avril.Scott@middlemore.co.nz or Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH202312376
Applications Close: 20 December 2023