Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist - Core Clinician (Full Time), Acute Allied Health
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 $58,513 - 8 $85,204)
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist to join our team in a dynamic and progressive organisation at Counties Manukau District.
This static role will be working predominantly within our medical wards providing a great opportunity to develop/expand your skills when working with the challenges of acute wards within a larger hospital. You will part of the wider MDT focussing on delivery of excellent care to our clinically and culturally diverse population. You’ll also be able to develop your leadership skills by working to clinically develop rotational physiotherapists and students.
Counties Manukau District proactively supports professional development opportunities both as an individual and a team with wide-ranging internal programmes plus paid study leave and financial support for external courses. There are many opportunities to become involved in-service development and research projects.
The successful applicant will be one of a team of approximately 16 Physiotherapists, as are part of our wider Cardiorespiratory/Acute Neuro team that provide physiotherapy input in acute wards. Professionally you will be supported by a Section Head and other experienced Physiotherapists.
- Current annual practising certificate
- Registration with NZ Physiotherapists Board
- At least 3 years post-graduation physiotherapy experience with at least 8 months cardio-respiratory physiotherapy experience
- Full NZ drivers licence
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- This role is Monday to Friday based at Middlemore Hospital and the train stops outside our front door!
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers.
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please click here. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or Amy.Lin@middlemore.co.nz
Applications Close: 18 April 2023
Job Number: CMH07422
This position requires any worker to be vaccinated for vaccine preventable diseases including Covid-19.