Registered Nurse (Part-Time 0.9 FTE) Critical Care Complex, CM Health
The Critical Care Complex consists of 18 Intensive Care beds, 13 resourced of which 4 are dedicated Paediatric bed spaces and 6 High dependency beds.
Catering to both adult and paediatric patients from the Counties Manukau area we specialise in Plastic surgical patients from the Auckland Region, Burn patients from around New Zealand and the Pacific, and spinal injured patients from the upper North Island.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to work with a varied case mix of patients. Our dedicated Medical Staff work closely with our experienced nurses to provide the best outcomes to our patients.
We are passionate about providing quality care and continuously look to improve our service by undertaking a variety of quality improvement projects.
We are looking for critical care nurses with ICU qualifications or with acute experience to join the team. Opportunities like these don’t come up often, so if you have always wanted to work in the Critical Care Complex at Middlemore, now is your chance.
What we expect from you :
- Passionate about patient centred care
- Always seeking new ways to improve your patients and Whaanau experience
- Collaborate friendly team member
- Able to advocate for your patients at all times
- Seeking to improve as a registered Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
Here’s what we can offer you :
- Comprehensive orientation package
- Supported university study and opportunities to complete ICU course
- Very structured framework for professional development and career progression in Nursing
- Collaborative work environment
- Pathways for professional development including internships for management, CNS / Nurse Practitioner, education, research, and Patient at Risk Team
- Fantastic supportive team environment
- 1+ years recent acute RN experience in a large hospital setting in NZ.
- Critical Care experience desirable
- Valid NZ RN Annual Practicing Certificate
- Eligible to work in NZ
And the list goes on……….
If you want to join us on this amazing journey it’s easy, just apply online or for more information please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58483