Health Care Assistants Pool - Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities
Healthcare Assistants – Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities
Help us to Fight COVID-19!!
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work in Managed Isolation Facilities (isolation and quarantine hotels) across the Auckland region.
This work is highly satisfying and you will be making a significant contribution towards keeping our communities safe.
Healthcare Assistants working in the Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities are responsible for providing a high level of care and support to guests in hotels completing their 14-day quarantine stay. Opportunities available:
Fixed term, up until the end of June 2022, with full & part-time hours available
- Guaranteed hours with the Managed Isolation Facilities are in operation
- Working in teams in Managed Isolation & Facilities in a range of locations across Auckland
- A variety of shift length and times on offer to suit
- Rostered shifts, with roster available six-weeks in advance
While working in Managed Isolation or Quarantine Facilities you cannot work elsewhere.
We can offer you enough hours to ensure you can be solely dedicated to the role.
As a Healthcare Assistant at the Managed Isolation and Quarantine facilities, you will be part of a professional team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. You will enjoy a robust orientation and on-boarding and benefit from professional development opportunities.
In addition, you will also enjoy the protections offered by working for a large government agency. Counties Manukau Health DHB is a values-driven organisation which strives to care for its staff and provide a safe place to work.
What is on offer?
As part of the DHB, benefits to you will include:
- Weekend & Night shift rates
- T2 plus a day in lieu for working on a public holiday
- Four weeks annual leave (pro rata and accrued), with an additional week special leave given at the end of your employment at the MIQFs, upon transfer to a role at the DHB
- Special paid leave for COVID-19-related illness not deducted from your sick leave entitlement
- Sick leave entitlement as per the DHB NZNO MECA
You will also enjoy the protections offered by working for a large government agency. Counties Manukau Health DHB is a values-driven organisation which strives to care for its staff and provide a safe place to work.
Please visit https://www.nra.health.nz/covid-19-workforce/attach a brief CV, and our team will be in touch.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please contact Hilary Cater email@example.com